97:Ceiling_LowerAndCrushDist (tag, speed, crush[, dist [, crushmode]])
- tag: Tag of affected sector
- speed: How quickly the ceiling moves
- crush: Amount of damage to apply
- dist: Distance above the floor at which the movement will stop
- crushmode: Sets the crushing mode
Lowers the ceiling of affected sectors and applies crushing damage to anything under it. If tag is 0, then the sector on the line's back side is used.
This does not lower like other crushing ceilings. The actual height of the ceiling is changing. It will lower until it is dist units off the ground.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contibutions are greatly appreciated.|