197:Ceiling_CrushAndRaiseSilentA (tag, dspeed, uspeed, crush [,crushmode])
- tag: Tag of affected sector
- dspeed: How quickly the ceiling moves down
- uspeed: How quickly the ceiling moves back up
- crush: Amount of damage to apply
- crushmode: Sets the crushing mode
Lowers and raises the ceiling of the affected sectors continually, applying crushing damage to anything underneath it. If tag is 0, then the sector on the line's back side is used. Crushers started with this special will only make noise when they reach the top or bottom of their strokes.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contibutions are greatly appreciated.|