Abstract base classes and other classes used by the engine, but not directly by the player.
Categories by type
- Artifact: Items that can be used after having been picked up.
- Ammo: Ammunition for the various weapons.
- Armor: Protective gear.
- Breakable: Decoration that can be destroyed.
- Bridge: Visible or invisible objects that can be walked upon.
- Decoration: Sundry clutter and obstacles.
- Dynamic light: Things that emit light. (OpenGL only: not supported by ZDoom)
- Explosive: Projectiles and puffs from traps, monsters and weapons.
- Health: Restorative items.
- Interactive object: Objects that can be interacted with, not just destroyed.
- Gibs: Meat chunks, blood and guts, created during game.
- Gore: Corpses and fleshy bits used as decoration.
- Hazard: Traps and other dangerous objects.
- Internal: Classes used by the engine to do various stuff.
- Key: For opening locked doors.
- Light sources: A type of decoration that is supposed to emit light.
- Map spot: Invisible things that achieve certain special effects.
- Monster: Enemies and allies that aren't controlled by a player.
- Player: Enemies and allies that are controlled by a player.
- Powerup: Items (other than health or armor) that are used on pickup.
- Power: Effects and abilities gained by using an artifact or powerup.
- Puzzle item: In practice, a type of key that is lost when used.
- Quest item: An item that must be in the inventory to progress in Strife quests.
- Script thing: For scripting actors and points of view.
- Token: An hidden item placed in the inventory to help the engine keep track of things.
- SFX: Special effects such as projectile trails, sparks, dripping water and so on.
- Vegetation: Trees, mushrooms, mosses and lichens.
- Weapon: What can go in a player's arsenal.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Internal"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total.